Edward is a programmer living in the suburbs of Portland, OR. Goes by the name
freeformz at most places online.
When he is not programming he’s usually smoking meat, playing with his kids, walking his dog, or helping out some bunnies.
- Minor contributions to the Go programming language.
- Minor contributions to the dep package management tool
- SHH: Systems Heuristics Herald - Systems Metrics Collector/Reporter (Originally https://github.com/freeformz/shh)
- Logglier: Send log messages from ruby to Loggly
- Godep: Vendoring tool for Go. Inherited from kr
- log-shuttle: Shuttle logs off your system.
Edward Muller is a software engineer @ Heroku, where he has worked on databases, infrastructure, metrics and logs before becoming the Go language owner. In that capacity he’s seen a lot of Go code and helped many developers deliver production quality code.